1. LEADSLEAP ADVERTISING TOOL OVERVIEW
LeadsLeap is a revenue-sharing advertising and leads building system. That means you can:
- Advertise and get traffic to your websites for FREE
- Make money from revenue share (you don’t have to buy or sell anything, or refer anyone)
- Build 10 levels of free leads that you can reach out to unobtrusively
- Get high quality online marketing stuff for FREE (marketing tools, tips & report, etc.)
It’s supposed to be a must-have tool for any online activists, including:
- Newbies looking for easy ways to make some money
- Bloggers looking to monetize their blogs and get free leads to their blogs
- Affiliates and product owners looking for leads for their businesses
- Online marketers looking for better tools to grow their businesses
2. REVENUE SHARING SCHEMES
The 3 LeadsLeap revenue sharing schemes work as follow:
- 5% – 10% Revenue Share, Daily Payout
This scheme makes sure that everyone makes money in LeadsLeap. All you have to do is visit at least 10 ads in the network in a day. Unlike other paid-to-click or paid-to-surf systems, you are not forced to view ads for 10, 20 or 30 seconds. You earn based on the duration you surf. You will receive just ONE email a day from them, which comes with daily updates, Ads and upline messages. So if you are too lazy to login for viewing ads everyday, you can surf them and make money easily from your email.
- 15% – 30% Revenue Share, Weekly Payout
The second revenue share is to reward members who send traffic to the ads in the network (similar to Google Adsense)
- 25 – 50% Affiliate Commissions
This is to reward members who refer members to the network. When your referrals upgrade their accounts, you’ll earn recurring commissions, 25% (Free Member), 50% (Pro Member).
3. ADVERTISING SYSTEM
The Ad system allows you to post contextual ads under 2 advertising programs, Free Ads and Pro Ads. You can post Free Ads using credits point system, whereas for paid ads (Pro Ads) are exclusive to Pro Members. They are shown in the network without the need of credits.
LeadsLeap employs several different strategies to help you to get traffic from various sources, within and beyond the LeadsLeap network.
4. LEADS BUILDING SYSTEM
LeadsLeap comes with a 10-level downline building system, which means you not only can reach out to your direct referrers, but also the other 9-levels of people they and their leads bring in.
5. GET STARTED USING LEADSLEAP SYSTEM
The followings are a basic guide to get you started using the LeadsLeap system:
- If you are not a member yet, you can register yourself here
- At the first time you are logging into the system, go to My Profile and complete your personal details.
- Go to My Ads->Free Ad and click ‘Add a new ad’ button to setup your ad details. When you’re done you will see some action buttons on the top right of your ad. You can then edit, delete, view stats, and even pause your ad (default: your ad is active and consuming your ad credits)
Later on, as you get more familiar with the system, you may want to consider trying the Pro Ad feature to get more benefits from it.
- In order to generate traffic to your ad and earn the commission from the system revenue share, you can start surfing the ads which available almost on any section pages of the website (please check again how the reveneu sharing schemes works to make sure you qualify to earn the commissions).
As you may also already be aware, you can enjoy the other Rev Share Weekly payout by sending traffic to the ads in the network, either through The Real Tracker feature or website widget.
- Go to My Affiliate Links section. Learn the strategies how to promote LeadsLeap, as it offers you a lucrative recurring affiliate commissions ( 25% – 50%).